[OpenLayers-Users] scalebar

B vG i83ks7q4 at googlemail.com
Wed May 23 08:02:25 EDT 2007

In a message of February 14, Tim replied this:

> >* for which release of OpenLayers is Tim's js/css scalebar planned?
*>
> Though the tickets are marked 2.5, I think these could make it into a
> 2.4 release.  I've got significant changes to the scale bar coming.
>
> Tim

I'm wondering what the status currently is. After 3 months the ticket hasn't
changed yet. I'm also curious about the 'significant changes'. Is there a
SVN branch that I can find the latest scalebar code in? Will the latest
version also take map projection in account (map scale needs to be adjusted
with the latitude - or better: with the cosine of the latitude).

When is version 2.4 planned to be released?

Thanks,
Bas