[OpenLayers-Users] layers not transparent

Richard Greenwood richard.greenwood at gmail.com
Sun May 27 16:44:23 EDT 2007

I can not seem to make my layers transparent. Only the top most layer
is visible, and it is blocking out the underlying layers. I've tried
transparent:true and format both gif & png. Also tried
isBaseLayer:false.  (example layer below). The layers show up
correctly in the layer control (that is to say they are accompanied by
check boxes as opposed to radio buttons.)

I'm using MapServer 4.8.3 and OL 2.4-rc4 & rc5

Any ideas?
Rich

var podLayer = new OpenLayers.Layer.MapServer.Untiled( "Points of Diversion",
"http://lucca:8080/cgi-bin/mapserv.exe?map=/ms4w/apps/OpenLayers/rwg/wwdc/wwdc.map",
  {layers:'pod', transparent:true, format:'image/png'} );

--
Richard Greenwood
richard.greenwood at gmail.com
www.greenwoodmap.com