[OpenLayers-Users] re stricting path creation

ibarkley ian.barkley at CATLINUSA.COM
Fri Nov 2 16:00:52 EDT 2007

Hello All (newbie question),
I've been swimming in OpenLayers for about a month now, and I have a very
simple problem, but for some reason, I can't get it to work: Whenever I use
a callback for the 'done' property for OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature and
OpenLayers.Handler.Path, the path disappears. What I'm trying to accomplish
is when a user draws a path, after the doubleclick, I need the control to
change to select, or hover; therefore not allowing the user the ability to
create more paths on the map. Is this possible? can someone post some sort
of example that shows this? any help is much, much appreciated...