[OpenLayers-Users] re stricting path creation

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Fri Nov 2 17:22:22 EDT 2007

Hi,

I have accomplished this by

var ctrlPath = new OpenLayers.Control.DrawFeature(lyr,
OpenLayers.Handler.Path, {'displayClass': 'olControlDrawFeaturePath'});

editControl.addControls([
	CtrlPath,
]);

CtrlPath.featureAdded = function()
{editControl.activateControl(editControl.controls[5]);}

When the dblclick occurs, featureAdded is called changing to the select
tool. The line is created. This throws an error in handler/point.js
(this.point has no properties). I don't no why, because it looks like the
same way as doing it interactive.

But the application works nevertheless.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann