[OpenLayers-Users] theme: null = vanished buttons!?

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Fri Nov 9 04:11:45 EST 2007

Hi,

I have a really annoying problem with my map.

I have a application where I have nearly every mapcontrol outside the map.
Everything worked  fine (except the black background behind the overview)
till i used {theme:null} within my options to remove the background from my
overviewmap.
After that the buttons for the editingtoolbar and the buttons for the
mousetoolbar are vanished from my application. I can still enable the
background for them and I see that the background for these buttons are
still at the right place but the buttons itselfe vanished without a trace.

Any idea what i have to adjust to my page that the buttons visible again?
(because i like to have a transparent background behind the overview instead
the standard blue one)

is there something to do in the style section of the html?
(in the wiki it says that only changes are necessary to but into the style
section but i won´t change anything to the buttons, just display them)

I´m a bit lost, hope someone can help, thx