[OpenLayers-Users] detect toolbar change

Bobby Braswell rob.braswell at unh.edu
Sun Nov 11 15:10:55 EST 2007

Hi-

I'm looking for a way to detect when the user clicks an editing
toolbar button. Specifically, I want to unselect all selected
features when the user clicks the modifyFeature control button.

My toolbar is based on the one in Christopher's WPServer demo. You
can see the same behavior there if multiple features are selected and
the user changes their mind and goes for the modify feature button.
It's a fairly minor deal but I think it should be easy to catch.

Sorry I wasn't able to find a solution elsewhere. I feel like this
post (http://www.nabble.com/Customising-Toolbar-
tf3645677.html#a10185099) might contain an answer but I don't see it.

Best regards,
Rob Braswell