[OpenLayers-Users] Problem in Internet Explorer

vgvallee vgvallee at hotmail.com
Wed Nov 14 15:51:35 EST 2007

I was *em* debugging with the old alert right before the offending statement
which made the problem go away. So I tried at the start of the VML.js file.
Worked too. But I don't like to modify the OpenLayers files so I tried
before the Ext.onReady definition... Then I got rid of the alert. I ended up
putting it in conditional compile section,

/*@cc_on
	document.namespaces;
@*/

even though non IE browsers ignore the statement.

I have absolutely no clue as to why this "appears" to solve it... At first I
thought it was because of the delay caused by the alert but since removing
that with only the statement, I don't know...