[OpenLayers-Users] tricky pan/zoom backgroundimage to get ...

Per-Olof Norén pelle at alma.nu
Thu Nov 15 07:29:36 EST 2007

Well, due to factors out of my control, it seems we're about to go
untiled in the current mapping project of ours.
I really, really like the animated single layer. It brings back a little
user experience to feast ones eyes on while waiting for that full screen
monotile to download :-)

Good work , I'll be following your progress...

regards,
Per-Olof