[OpenLayers-Users] style of pop-up

Tara tara_athan at alt2is.com
Fri Nov 23 20:56:44 EST 2007

I have got a map working at
http://alt2is.com/pages_html/openlayers/hcvoppcountry2.html
which is very simple- displaying a text layer with different icons.
I would like the pop-ups to look better however.
The problems are:
1. in some cases the text doesn't wrap correctly so that part of the word is
lost at the edge of the box.
2. when using the multimap basemap, sometimes the background is mostly
white, so the boundaries of the popup are not clear.

So I would like to add more padding to the popup and a border.  Is there a
style associated with this, or some other way to do this?
Tara