[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers Read From Text File

bradleyspencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Mon Nov 26 18:26:21 EST 2007

Brad,

Yes. Once you have the information inside the application DOM you can build
select boxes, tables, etc so that the users can interact with them.

Have a look at one demonstrator I built with GoogleMaps API (its not much
different with OpenLayers).

http://demo.cubewerx.com.au/bi_demo.html

Cheers,

Brad Spencer