[OpenLayers-Users] Choropleth / Proportional Symbols

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Wed Nov 28 03:20:01 EST 2007

I'm not sure I understand your question.
MapFish IS based on OpenLayer !

One other (simpler) example can be seen at. Note that MapFish's demos
and examples are been migrating to ExtJS.
Though, if you don't want to use Ext, you may find code in
MapFish/client/mfbase/core/GeoStat.js. The code there should allow you
to get choropleths programmaticaly (no UI).
Sorry if it's not well documented for the moment.

Also, don't hesitate to post your messages on mapfish lists.

Regards,
Pierre