[OpenLayers-Users] z order of pan zoom controls

Michael Quentel mquentel at rim.com
Mon Oct 1 18:25:01 EDT 2007

Many thanks to Brad for his suggestion to create a separate controls
div...very impressive demo.

However, it turns out that the issue was caused by OL not being able to
see the images directory because of the way it was attempting to
reference the images (of the zoombar, etc) from a JSP.  Correcting the
image path in Utils.js solved this.

One helpful tip to anyone working with JSPs and OL: during development,
include code to prevent the page from being cached; this will help
ensure your javascript changes will be present.  Include the code below
for development in your JSP; remove it for production release.

<%
response.setHeader("Cache-Control","no-cache");
response.setHeader("Pragma","no-cache");
response.setDateHeader ("Expires", 0);
%>

Cheers,

Mike Quentel