[OpenLayers-Users] GUI frameworks

Ajay Ranipeta ajayranipeta at yahoo.com.au
Wed Oct 3 08:14:02 EDT 2007

Hi all,

My 2cents. I've used ExtJS as a front-end framework for an app i'm working with including OL and I'm loving it. Will let you know and provide a link when it's live.

I've looked at dojo and in a way preferred ExtJS purely for the fact that it's kinda easier to work with, can sit on top of various other frameworks (eg: YUI, JQuery). And I suppose it was just a personal choice.

Cheers,
-ajay