[OpenLayers-Users] Feature layer: toggle feature visibility

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Wed Oct 3 22:12:44 EDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 04, 2007 at 01:28:49AM +0200, Arnd Wippermann wrote:
> I'm using this function after I have changed the style of a feature. It
> seems the easiest way to show the result. Means your comment, that something
> like this may be in the future not possible?

Anything not listed in

http://dev.openlayers.org/apidocs/files/OpenLayers-js.html

may change in a future release. (It's unlikely, but possible.) If some
function you're using is not in there, you should probably consider a
bug report so that we can know about your use case and mark it public.

We've been relatively conservative about marking things public, since it
makes internal refactoring easier, but since this is a recent addition
to the project -- ND is new in 2.5 -- we don't actually have any active
plans to refactor away any functions that exist -- just a possibility.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta