[OpenLayers-Users] vector feature style.

Eric Lemoine eric.c2c at gmail.com
Fri Oct 5 05:51:26 EDT 2007

On 10/5/07, Prasad Choudhary <prasad.choudhary at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello all,

Hi Prasad,

> I have some drawing on map what should I choose OpenLayers.Layer.Vector() or
> OpenLayers.Layer.Canvas()

What version of OpenLayers are you using? The Canvas layer is a bit
old, so you'd better use the Vector layer and possibly use a more
recent version of OpenLayers.

> and one more thing, If i'm drawing some road with some style then how could
> I make the strokeWidth or point radius thin or thick on zoom level change.

You can register a callback on zoomend. In the callback you change the
layer style and ask for a layer redraw. I haven't tried this myself,
but something along these lines should work.

Hope this helps,

--
Eric