[OpenLayers-Users] Problems with IE7 and Mozilla Firefox

Pierre GIRAUD bluecarto at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 10:02:19 EDT 2007

Your map should should show correctly. OpenLayers is used by several
users in several applications in both IE and FF without problems.

There is probably something specific in your application which makes
it working uncorrectly.

Can you give more details on how you are implementing OpenLayers ?

Regards