[OpenLayers-Users] [work] Re: icons in Layer.Text

Erik Uzureau erik.uzureau at metacarta.com
Mon Oct 8 17:03:58 EDT 2007

Here is example/textfile.txt

point	title	description	icon
10,20	my orange title	my orange description
2,4	my aqua title	my aqua description
42,-71	my purple title	my purple description<br/>is
great.	http://www.openlayers.org/api/img/zoom-world-mini.png

You need to add new columns for iconSize and iconOffset, so something like this:

point	title	description	icon	iconSize	iconOffset
10,20	my orange title	my orange
description	http://example.com/icon.jpg	50,50	20,20