[OpenLayers-Users] Spherical Mercator and Digital Globe

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Mon Oct 8 22:00:22 EDT 2007

Hi Linda,

I created a Digital Globe layer for our customers (we resell), I
haven't actually used it in any production environments yet, it is
just for demos.

My implementation for OpenLayers was different from theirs
(apparently I didn't use the shared cache) so I am waiting to get
their code (which they promised me).

Digital Globe also has a WMS API that should work with an OpenLayers
WMS layer.

I don't see any reason why their layer should not act as any other
OpenLayers layer type and be independent of vectors etc.  If I ever
get their code I may get around to fixing my demo code and
contributing something to OpenLayers.

Cheers

Paul