[OpenLayers-Users] GUI frameworks

Jeff Yutzler jeff.yutzler at ionicenterprise.com
Mon Oct 8 07:27:55 EDT 2007

I am also a proponent of YUI.  I am glad that OL took care in taking the
bare minimum functionality from Prototype because Prototype and YUI
don't play well together.  I find no problems using YUI and OL together.

Naturally, YUI and Yahoo Maps are currently incompatible (!) so if you
want to use the Yahoo Maps basemap, for example, you need to use the
following workaround:
http://yuiblog.com/blog/2006/12/14/maps-plus-yui/