[OpenLayers-Users] Setting attributes of a Feature.Vector

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Oct 11 09:34:41 EDT 2007

On Thu, Oct 11, 2007 at 02:41:05PM +0200, Andy Dale wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Doing it the way you said (directly underneath the feature creation) does
> work, but i want to move the feature attributes extraction to a separate
> function like so:

This should (in general) work. Do you have firebug? Have you looked at
the properties of the features on the layer to see what they have? This
is a very useful to see what's actually there.

If you open the Firebug console and type
polygonLayer.features[0].attributes, is there anything there? Adding
things to the Layer.vector does not at all change their attributes
property at all, so I can't imagine where this is getting lost.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta