[OpenLayers-Users] Why overviewmap cannot display with opacity layer in Firefox?

Yang Zhaohui yangzhaozhao2008 at 163.com
Sat Oct 13 05:16:55 EDT 2007

Hello dear sir,
     I have a question to consult you.I can implement the fuction of opcity overviewmap with "OpenLayers.Rico.Corner.changeOpacity(this.mapDiv, 0.75);"
added in overviewmap.js by myself.But it can only run correctly in IE, and cannot display any map in Firefox.Any help will be ok.Thank you very much!                                                        Sincerely yours,                                                              Yang