[OpenLayers-Users] IE7 and Mozilla FF

Xavier Rayo ivaxoyar at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 15 09:23:41 EDT 2007

Hi all!
i send an email some days ago telling that i cannot see my map properly with mozilla FF and IE7. I don't know why but the problem still continues and the explorer tells me something like "access denied", and mozilla don't say anything but the problem appears. A modified a little bit the openlayers library but i think this is not the problem. Can it be something with the configuration? i can see it ok with ie6.

thanks in advanced!
xavi