[OpenLayers-Users] vector functions, limitations of the browsers

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Mon Oct 15 15:10:55 EDT 2007

>Christopher Schmidt wrote:
>This sounds like it's specific to the number of features you're loading,
and also may depend on how you're loading them. >(Are you sure it's
OpenLayers, and not the server, taking the time? etc.)

I think it is the browser. The layer POI (static layer) have only 14 points,
loaded as KML and the only server involved is the google-server.

Thanks for the other hints.

Mit freundlichen Grüssen

Arnd Wippermann
http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/