[OpenLayers-Users] ImageLayer Basic Questions Tilecache and Openlayers

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Oct 18 00:43:29 EDT 2007

On Wed, Oct 17, 2007 at 08:21:43PM -0600, Linda Rawson wrote:
> The base layer shows up just like it should.  The imagelayer does not show
> up and is full of pink.  It will show up if I take the filebounds entry out
> of the configuration which tells me the path to the image is good but then
> it does not represent the area it should it represents the default of
> "-180,-90,180,90".  If I take the URL out of the rendered page the error
> returned is CGI ErrorThe specified CGI application misbehaved by not
> returning a complete set of HTTP headers.

My first guess is that you don't have PIL installed:
http://www.pythonware.com/products/pil/

If you do...

Does IIS have an error log you can read? Is it possible to share the
image youer' reproducing the problem with? Can you get the URL of a pink
tile, and send it to the list?

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta