[OpenLayers-Users] Re ctangle (box-like) drawing tool?

frankc frank78 at gmail.com
Sun Oct 21 14:36:16 EDT 2007

Hi,

Could anyone help me with the code for the previous author mentioned?

I am new to openlayers and have been trying all morning to draw a box on a
map. I first tried the boxing via a box handler but could not get any
farther.

If it is any help, here is what I currently have & does not render
correctly: http://idyllico.com/frank/cfm/drag-feature2.html .

- FC