[OpenLayers-Users] image format

R. Ortner reinhard.ortner at edu.fh-kaernten.ac.at
Wed Oct 24 05:06:40 EDT 2007

hi,

i tried to load data from an arcims server. when i load my countryboundaries
i get some strange lines i wont like. here is my call in the openlayers
javascript section:

var g_wms = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "PolitischeGemeinden WMS",
			"http://gis.ktn.gv.at/wmsconnector/com.esri.wms.Esrimap/geoland2?",
			{layers: 'PolitischeGemeinden', transparent: "true", format: "png",
'buffer':4}, {'isBaseLayer':true}, {projection: "EPSG:31258"});
			g_wms.setVisibility(true)

and here is the strange result:

http://www.nabble.com/file/p13381923/ktn.jpeg

how can i remove the hor. and vert. lines? is there something wrong with the
imageformat?