[OpenLayers-Users] Connecting TileCache to ESRI ArcGIS server tile cache

Prasad Choudhary prasad.choudhary at gmail.com
Mon Sep 3 06:01:06 EDT 2007

Hello

I have no idea about TileChache?TMS but layer = new OpenLayers.Layer.AGS(
"AGS",
                    "http://localhost:8080/Tilecache/common_base_sfo",
{layername: '_alllayers', type:'png' , tileOrigin: new
OpenLayers.LonLat(-22041259.1770665,33218003.6868642)});
is working for me with some tiles issues i am not getting all the corners
tiles on certian zoom levels,

but you can go ahead with it

AGS sand box is available at
http://dev.openlayers.org/sandbox/stvn/arcgis-server/lib/OpenLayers.js