[OpenLayers-Users] Help requestto draw polylines

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Sep 7 06:40:41 EDT 2007

On Fri, Sep 07, 2007 at 10:16:33AM +0200, Salas Janda, Daniel wrote:
> Hello I write this messenger to ask for help.
>
> We have some success to apply the markers but at the moment. It was
> impossible for us drawing polylines whit a specific weight and colour.

You'll need to set the style of the Feature. As
http://dev.openlayers.org/apidocs/files/OpenLayers/Feature/Vector-js.html#OpenLayers.Feature.Vector.OpenLayers.Feature.Vector
shows, the third argument to OL.Feature.Vector is 'style', and just
below that is a description of the style properties which are available,
including:

strokeWidth: 1
fillColor: "#ee9900"

A number of examples showing the use of these are available in:

http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/vector-features.html

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta