[OpenLayers-Users] Zooming problem

Jeff Yutzler jeff.yutzler at ionicenterprise.com
Mon Sep 17 09:15:34 EDT 2007

I'm experiencing this behavior also.  Since I have to provide a
demonstration that uses markers on Wednesday morning, it would behoove
me to either find the solution or at least narrow it down to a
repeatable test case!

A B, are you using the map in full screen mode?

users-request at openlayers.org wrote:

On Sun, Sep 16, 2007 at 03:21:48AM -0700, A B wrote:

> > Hi
> >
> > Im using GeoServer WMS and Openlayers .
> > I placed markers on my map , but when i zoom in beyond level 7 the markers disappear.
> > Can somebody plz suggest a solution how to fix this.

If it doesn't happen on the examples page, then it needs more
information as to how you're causing it to happen -- the HTML that
causes the problem would be the most useful.