[OpenLayers-Users] Problem in Internet Explorer

John Cole john.cole at uai.com
Mon Sep 24 10:29:35 EDT 2007

I'm getting this same error on IE7.  I'm loading OL via the Ajax.Net script
manager and it happens randomly (70% of the time I get the error, 30% works
fine).

According to the debugger, this is getting called in the pageLoad function,
which is supposed to be called (according to M$) after the page has actually
loaded; on my WFS marker layer.

Since it is an "Unspecified error" I'm at a loss as to how to address the
problem.  I was suspecting a conflict with the Ajax.Net javascript, but
Christopher's comments have me wondering again.

If anyone has ideas, I'd love to get this fixed, since most of my users are
IE.

John