[OpenLayers-Users] WMS layer is shifted from VE

Leandro R learonco at gmail.com
Wed Sep 26 20:37:53 EDT 2007

Thanks.
I'm using the reproject flag on a EPSG:4326 wms layer, not in a
Layer.SpericalMercator or "commercial layers". I want to reproject from
EPSG:4326 to EPSG:900913.
Does OpenLayers use the projection of the map on the GetMap request?...so
all the layers can lineup correctly.
If the answer is true, would not be the server that makes the reprojection
and send the "reprojected" image to the client?
The layers and the map should have the same projection?.
I'm starting with this, and as you can see I have a lot of doubts.
Thanks for answer.