[OpenLayers-Users] Problem with lining up google map layers and MApServer served layer

Simone Gadenz simone.gadenz at jrc.it
Tue Apr 1 08:59:30 EDT 2008

The attached image is a screen shot of an area in the South of Argentina. It
seems that the overlay layers (my mapserver layer and the worldmap) has a
shift toward North related to the base layer (the grey google map).

The link you sent
(http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/spherical-mercator.html?zoom=11&lat=-5.1
4976&lon=-35.69046&layers=B0000000000TT) does not work for me both in IE and
in FF.

Thanks

S.