[OpenLayers-Users] FramedCloud GEORSS support

David Martin David at itbeyond.com.au
Wed Apr 2 00:33:34 EDT 2008

I have been following the development around FramedClould for the last
few days and now see that it is published in the trunk. Excellent piece
of work to all concerned.

I cannot profess to be a JS expert nor am I fully into OL code as yet -
I am getting there but thought it best to ask this question before I
start adjust the code. Is it possible to transfer support of the GEORSS
markers from popup to FramedCloud popups. This would sit closer to other
implementations. Maybe there is a simple way to do this however as I
stated I am not fully into it just yet.

Any help or thoughts on this would be great!

Regards
David Martin
Managing Director
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd