[OpenLayers-Users] Right Mouse Events and Ticket 1359

David Martin David at itbeyond.com.au
Wed Apr 2 06:06:15 EDT 2008

Hi,

I was needed to add support for right mouse click events and also the
right mouse double click zoom out function. I have made the required
mods to the code to support this and was wondering (as I am un familiar
with the process) how to submit the mods for consideration in the
overall project. There may need to be a compliance check done

There are updates to Events.js, Controls/Navigation.js, Handler/Click.js
and also a one liner in Map.js.

The updates I have developed add support for single and double right
mouse events. I have mapped the zoom out to double right click in
Navigaton.js.

I noticed the ticket for this task and the expected release in 2.7
however I wondered if we may be able to sneak it into 2.6. Anyway can
someone tell me what the process is to have the mods evaluated and I
will gladly comply.

Regards
David Martin
Managing Director