[OpenLayers-Users] any good-looking marker icons out there?

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Wed Apr 2 11:09:56 EDT 2008

You might want to check out what ka-map has, it is likely we can use those.

You might also want to check out msCross, they have a simple clean
balloon with a shadow thats looks nice.
http://sourceforge.net/projects/mscross I would think that we can ask
either of these for permission to use their icons.

Another option might be to ask the community if any of the graphic
designers out there would like to create some sample icons that they
would be willing to contribute to be a part of OpenLayers. Run a contest
and have the community vote on them.

-Steve W