[OpenLayers-Users] Closebutton Callback on popup?

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Thu Apr 3 13:06:21 EDT 2008

On Thu, Apr 03, 2008 at 05:12:18PM +0100, Guillaume Lom wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am creating popups through the Feature object:
>
> this.popupClass = OpenLayers.Popup.FramedCloud;
> this.popup = this.createPopup(true);
>
> The 'true' parameter sets a close button on the popup.
> I need however to do other cleaning stuff when a popup is closed. Is
> there an official way to set up a callback function during the
> creation of the popup? I would like to avoid using
> this.popup.addCloseBox if I can hepl it.

There is no API through the feature.createPopup method. However, I would
recommend simply reading that code, and reimplementing it in your
application code (since you have a feature handle anyway): there is an
argument to popup creation, just not one to the feature wrapper around
it.

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta