[OpenLayers-Users] RC1 issue? with themes and styles

Stephen Woodbridge woodbri at swoodbridge.com
Thu Apr 3 17:07:06 EDT 2008

Stephen Woodbridge wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This might be my issue with not understanding the changes related to the
> themes and styles and overriding the editing toolbar.
>
> http://imaptools.com/~woodbri/edit/index26rc.php?extent=-129,19+-60,60
>
> It looks like two of my icons are missing because it is trying to pull
> them from the default theme instead of my override theme.
>
> Did I miss this up somehow?
>
> -Steve W

OK, as a work around, if I change all occurrences

olControlEditingToolbar   to   olControlMyEditingToolbar

in my code and override style.css it displays the right thing. But I
think some of the override theme stuff is broken 2.6rc1.

The above url now works with these changes, but the following shows the
case where it is broken:

http://imaptools.com/~woodbri/edit/broken.php?extent=-129,19+-60,60

-Steve W