[OpenLayers-Users] #879: Zoom Box Offset on Specific Map

John Pulles john.pulles at geodan.nl
Fri Apr 4 07:40:35 EDT 2008

Hi list,

> The specific behavior here was unusual in that it:
> * Happened every time the page was loaded. (no 'reload and it goes
>   away')
> * Was offset by a large amount (~200px, iirc)
>
> If anyone else is experiencing this problem -- that is, a specific page
> generates incorrect zoombox extents, more than 50px from the mouse
> position every time the map is loaded, could they comment to the bug?

A similar thing can be seen when using Internet Explorer to look at
http://aardbodem.nl/node/3: when dragging a zoom box with the mouse, it
will appear around 200 pixels to the left of the cursor.

I expect the reason lies in the theming of the site, but I don't know where to
correct it.

Regards,
John.