[OpenLayers-Users] geometry.getLength() returns what format

Pedro Simonetti pedrosimonetti at gmail.com
Mon Apr 7 23:21:20 EDT 2008

Dear Developers,

I'm considering using the following code in an production environment, but I
read in this thread, that this shouldn't be used in production environments,
because isn't stable enought.

I've researched about measure tools, and I saw many differents attempts of
implementations, but this seems to be the most up-to-date one, as far as I
can see.

What's the problem in using this is a production environment? Does anybody
has another better solution to point me out?

regards,

Pedro Simonetti.

PS: Congratulations for this amazing project!