[OpenLayers-Users] [work] Busy Cursor

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Wed Apr 9 03:09:56 EDT 2008

I am also interested in the answer to this question. I have some users
on dial-up so they have a delay for just about everything.
I have used the basic DOM commands
document.body.style.cursor = "wait";
document.body.style.cursor = "default";

for the initial map load, but don't know how to do this for a layer switch.
Tara