[OpenLayers-Users] Can Openlayers read a GML from a webservice?

Carlos Pinto cmspinto at gmail.com
Fri Apr 11 03:30:54 EDT 2008

Hi Eric,

We use Visual Studio 2005 and the server is in windows also.

So we can programme webservices but they don't allow to put a Linux server
because they say that they can not support it and they don't allow to put
the mapserver in the windows server because they are afraid it affect the
performance of the web server.

Of course I am pushing it, but I am afraid it takes some months :(
Maybe this does not make sense and I would agree with!!!!!!

So I can make a webservice visible to javascript and this will be a
temporary solution.

Thanks for your help,

Carlos