[OpenLayers-Users] Transparent WMS overlay on top of a Google layer

Roald de Wit roald.dewit at lisasoft.com
Fri Apr 11 19:00:19 EDT 2008

Hi Erik,

You're nearly there! You need to set a maxResolution option, say:

maxResolution: 156543.0339,

for example. I don't know why that is (can somebody please explain?).
You also need to change you projection to a projection object instead of
a string (although in your example you can get away with it). See [1]
for more information.

Regards,

Roald

[1]  http://trac.openlayers.org/wiki/SphericalMercator