[OpenLayers-Users] spherical mercator example

Tara Athan tara_athan at alt2is.com
Sun Apr 13 11:17:42 EDT 2008

I am trying to understand the spherical mercator example
http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/spherical-mercator.html
So I copied the source to my website, changed the relative reference for
the OpenLayers script to
<script src="http://openlayers.org/api/OpenLayers.js"></script>
and changed the Google API key to the one for my website.

When I open this page I get the following error in Firebug:
OpenLayers.Projection is not a constructor
    projection: new OpenLayers.Projection("EPSG:900913"),
Can anyone tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks, Tara

--
My e-mail delivery has been unreliable lately, so I am asking for
return receipts from all my email messages.

Tara Athan
Principal, Alternatives to Invasive Species
tara_athan [AT] alt2is.com
707-485-1198
PO Box 415
Redwood Valley, CA 95470