[OpenLayers-Users] How can I donot let the map in the overview-map zoomed and moved?

Bart van den Eijnden (OSGIS) bartvde at osgis.nl
Mon Apr 14 08:17:30 EDT 2008

Hi,

use something like:

isSuitableOverview: function() {return true;}

in your overview map constructor.

Example:

var overviewmap = new OpenLayers.Control.OverviewMap( {layers:
[overviewlayer], size: new OpenLayers.Size(225, 180), minRectSize: 10, div:
overviewdiv, isSuitableOverview: function() {return true;}, mapOptions:
options});

Best regards,
Bart

--