[OpenLayers-Users] The code that I forgot ^^

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 04:27:03 EDT 2008

it's not clear from your sample code if you passing in a lat lon and zoom?

if that's missing openlayers doesn't know what to display and you
don't get a map

installing firebug for firefox is really useful to debug any problem
you might be having,
as is livehttpheaders

On Tue, Apr 15, 2008 at 6:07 PM, Kusum <kusum at infobase.in> wrote:
> &zoomsize=2&zoomdir=1&program=%2Fcgi-bin%2Fmapserv.exe&map_web_imagepath=D:/ms4w/apps/maplab-2.2/workshop/tmp/&map_web_imageurl=../tmp/"
>
>  add these parameters to layer path....

Zac Spitzer -
http://zacster.blogspot.com (My Blog)
+61 405 847 168