[OpenLayers-Users] The latest request (I hope)

Clemiou clems_mars at hotmail.com
Tue Apr 15 09:25:34 EDT 2008

Hi!
I'm fighting with my map and OpenLayers and it's very hard ^^.
OpenLayers print me a white image and if I put the image URL and clear the end, added by OpenLaysers (for &map_ext...), my map is OK.
What can I do because my URL is good and it's the programme which added something which give me a white image.

Thanks for your help and sorry for my english;

Sincerely yours
Clement