[OpenLayers-Users] Maximum extent shrinks when zooming in

zenzero-2001 John.Westwood at port.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 15:59:53 EDT 2008

I checked the zoomLevels example that comes with OpenLayers and this suffers
from the same problem. So I guess that this means it is a bug in OpenLayers.
Any idea when it may be fixed?

I am using OpenLayers with Tilecache and MapServer. When I zoom into the
map the right and top maximum extents of the map shrink. This does not
happen with every zoom, it seems to occur every alternate zoom. The left
and bottom extents are not affected.