[OpenLayers-Users] Maximum extent shrinks when zooming in

zenzero-2001 John.Westwood at port.ac.uk
Tue Apr 15 18:00:28 EDT 2008

Hi Christopher,

That's interesting that's it's not considered a bug. Personally, I would
definitely think of it as a bug or possibly an undocumented feature :) I
hope you don't think that I was complaining, I think that OpenLayers is
great.

I think I have found a solution to the problem: Use the restrictedExtent
keyword, I think that will do the trick. :)

Keep up the good work and I look forward to v2.6

zenzero-2001