[OpenLayers-Users] Can not register dblclick in a point handler

Yingqi anakintang at gmail.com
Fri Apr 18 14:47:19 EDT 2008

All,

Using OL 2.5, I would like to write a Control inherit from
OpenLayers.Control and register the dblclick but I can not get it work. When
I double-click the map the callback method for dblclick never get called. So
just wonder if I did anything wrong. Here is initialize code of the control

initialize: function(layer, options) {
     	OpenLayers.Control.prototype.initialize.apply(this, [options]);
     	this.handler = new OpenLayers.Handler.Point(
     		this,
            {dblclick: this.reverseGeocode}
        );
       this.handler.activate();