[OpenLayers-Users] FrameCloud Hyperlinks IE not working 2.6

David Martin David at itbeyond.com.au
Sat Apr 19 02:56:29 EDT 2008

BY way of update on this issue - I have worked around it now by making a
number of page adjustments and only loading prototype on pages that do
not have OL maps installed. This seems to have worked around the error
and I will try to investigate some more is due course. It is strange to
say the least as the two libraries should work together without issue. I
have not been able to determine which library is causing the problem
because it is so strange.

Anyway just wanted to let you all know because if you visit the pages I
have mentioned below the error will not show itself.

Regards
David Martin
Managing Director
I.T. Beyond Pty Ltd